Infrastructure is one of the major catalysts for sustainable economic and social development in rapidly growing in Southeast Asia and Thailand. In the meanwhile, the limitation of knowledge on claims management infrastructure and big development projects in Thailand are our challenges.
In cooperation with Munich Re (MR), Thai General Insurance Association (TGIA) is proudly and jointly organized a seminar on “Infrastructure Claims Challenges: A Specialist Perspective on Projects in Thailand and Southeast Asia” in Bangkok.
In this seminar, the following topics will be delivered and discussed by 4 prominent speakers from MR:
* Infrastructure and Claims in SEA (Focusing on Thailand)
* A Risk Engineering’s Perspective on Hydro Power Plants
* Solar Claims Consolidation and Challenges
* Technical (Infrastructure) Claims Topics
Our 4 guest speakers are
* Dr. Yunxia Zang - Regional Head of Claims Asia | Munich Re
* Yong Wee Loon - CEO Property & Casualty, Asia | Charles Taylor Adjusting
* Tahilala Sihombing - Senior Underwriter, Engineering | Munich Re
* Wai Cheong - Senior Claims Specialist, South East Asia | Munich Re
This seminar is hosted through Zoom Online with more than 120 participants from TGIA Members.